The Aqwastream™ ARIS is a personal water bottle refill station with digital media network to help reduce disposable plastic bottle waste and display targeted messages to your audience. At the push of a button, anyone can fill a personal bottle with cool, fresh-tasting, filtered water for FREE.
Aqwastream ™ stations are ADA compliant, free standing units designed for placement in indoor public spaces, airports, universities and corporate campuses on a contractual basis, or at no cost on a sponsorship program.
Station users and those passing by have a reason to experience eye-catching content, delivered via a managed micro-broadcast network. The state-of-the-art digital broadcast can be managed by Aqwastream as a total system solution, or host-managed for private communication, brand exposure and related corporate environmental messaging. ARIS also includes an interactive touch screen that can be used to engage the audience with information about plastic bottles saved, competitions between stations and organizations, and sponsor marketing initiatives.
ARIS is engineered to calculate and communicate, real-time, the number of water bottles filled and number of plastic bottles saved from landfills. It includes proprietary systems for instant, remote safety alerts and monitoring using machine-to-machine (M2M) technology, reducing the carbon footprint of unnecessary service calls.
The fresh tasting water dispensed at the ARIS station is:
- Chilled to approximately 51 degrees
- Dispenses quickly – 16 oz. in 10 seconds
The state-of-the-art filtration technology:
- Filters water without waste
- Provides superior throughput and cartridge life with Integrated Membrane Pre-activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT);
- Includes a built-in bacteria inhibitor;
- Reduces up to 99.99% of common, water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by 3M Purification, Inc.; and
- Lessens sediment and abrasive, hard particles.